Security Enhancement Systems, LLC
Information we collect.
The Service collects certain information from you directly from your input and automatically through the Service’s technologies.
Information you give us.
When you create a SES Account, the types of information that the Service may collect directly from you include the following:
- Contact information (e.g., your name or business name, home or business address, email address, and telephone number)
- Username and password
- Payment information
- Comments and feedback
- Interests and communication preferences
The Service also collects any other types of information that SES expressly asks you to enter and submit for access to the Service.
Information we get from your use of our Service.
We may collect information about the Service that you use and how you use such Service. This information includes
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). In addition, certain device(s) or SES products may collect additional information such as:
- Recordings from your monitoring device
- Geolocation and GPS information including physical location of your device(s) by using satellite, cell phone tower, or Wi-Fi Signals
- Motion detection
- Monitoring event information such as arming and disarming your device(s)
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service provide (ISP), date/time stamp, and/or other event data which is automatically collected and stored in log files
When you use our Service or view content, we may collect information (such as page views, protocol, events, browser information and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser).
Unique application numbers
Certain features or functionality embodied in the Service may include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be collected as you access or use the Service.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit the Service, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device. We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
The policies contained herein apply to all devices that act as internet mediums (e.g. mobile devices, stationary devices, cameras, computers, etc.). Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can also reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, it should be of note that some aspects of the Service may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- Setting up your services including establishing your account and profile
- Providing your services, including responding to alarm and security events
- Processing payments for your services
- Contacting you regarding your services and responding to your inquiries and comments
- Enhancing, improving, or modifying our website and/or services
We only share your personal information with other companies or persons in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other vendors or third party services providers for the purpose of processing personal information and providing analytics on our behalf.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce the Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our Service, its Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including reasonable encryption and cyber security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the foregoing does not restrict, limit, or supersede the warranties and disclaimers in the Terms of Service.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use any of our Service, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask each individual User to identify himself or herself and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.