Role: We are seeking an energetic and committed Embedded Firmware Developer to join our dynamic product development team. The primary focus is the development of access control units, electronic locking devices, and other peripherals. This position will be responsible for collaboration, design, implementation, documentation, and testing. This position reports to the Senior Embedded Firmware Developer.
- Design and assist in developing firmware for new and existing access control product line.
- Maintain, merge and deploy firmware applications.
- Firmware documentation and process flowcharts.
- Assess, utilize, maintain and update development tools and frameworks.
- Interact with product development engineering team and mobile/cloud/enterprise software development team.
- Assist with creating automated test suites for new and existing features with proper testing tools.